Face of Libertalia Competition
What you can win:
Each face of Libertalia will receive a R500 clothing voucher; R200 worth of airtime for three months (total of R600/airtime); signed copies of both books as well as the first editions of the soon to be released Libertalia Book 3; and exposure on my social media accounts.
How to enter:
To enter the competition you must live in South Africa and be between the ages of 14-17 years old.
You need to enter by posting a pic of yourself with one of the Libertalia books, on Instagram using the hashtags #libertaliacompetition2020 and #iamkarabo or #iamisla or #iamwilliam or #iammzi. Read the Libertalia books (1 or 2) and learn about who Karabo, William, Isla and Mzi are. You can access the books on Amazon, a good book store or read on Fundza (a free online platform)
Entries must be in by midnight 17th March 2020.
The judges decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes will be awarded to winners one week post receipt of winners details.
- Winners will be required to produce one post a week, every month (4posts a month) for 3 months talking about the books or their characters (video or still). Assistance with posts will be provided and/scripted if required
- Airtime will be provided on a monthly basis and is subject to non payment if the winner doesn’t produce the agreed number of social media posts.
- If the winners slander / bring the Libertalia brand name into disrepute, they will be in breach of contract and prizes may be revoked.
- The promoter is: Tankwa Sky Holdings Pty Ltd (2013/090447/07) whose registered office is in Fish Hoek, Cape Town.
- The competition is open to residents of South Africa aged 14-18 years.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via this page [https://melinalewis.com]. The competition is being run via Instagram and Facebook.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 17th March 2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
You need to enter by posting a pic of yourself with one of the Libertalia books, on Instagram using the hashtags #libertaliacompetition2020 and #iamkarabo or #iamisla or #iamwilliam or #iammzi
The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
The prize is as follows: Each face of Libertalia will receive a R500 clothing voucher; R200 worth of airtime for three months (total of R600/airtime); signed copies of both books as well as the first editions of the soon to be released Libertalia Book 3; and exposure on ‘melinalewisauthor’ social media accounts.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
Winners will be chosen: by the Promoter and or its agents.
The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current South African data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Tankwa Sky Unlimited and not to any other party.